Interesting information about Moringa leaves that will surprise you
Moringa leaves / Moringa oleifera / Drumstick is used as an antidote to 300 types of diseases. There are various medicinal properties including anemia, joint pain, cancer, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, hard pain, blood pressure, kidney stones, breast milk augmentation. The leaves of the Moringa Tree / Drumstick Tree are called miracle leaves. It is the foremost nutritious herb in the world. Researchers call the Moringa leaf a nutritional superfood and the Moringa tree a miracle tree.
One tablespoon of dried Moringa leaf powder provides essential nutrients to children aged 1-2 years with 14% meat, 40% calcium, and 23% iron and vitamins.
Edible nutrients per 100 grams of Sajna / Moringa leaves / Drumstick:
- Flammable part = 63.3 grams
- Minerals = 1.9 grams
- Fiber = 4.8 grams
- Food energy = 60 kcal
- Protein = 3.2 grams
- Fat = 0.1 g
- Sugar = 11.4 grams
- Calcium = 21.0 mg
- Iron = 5.3 mg
- Carotene = 650 micrograms
- Vitamin = B 1 = 0.04 mg
- Vitamin = C = 45.0 mg
Interesting information about Moringa leaves that will surprise you:
- Moringa leaves contain 6 times more vitamin C than orange and lemon.
- Milk contains 4 times more calcium and twice the maximum amount of meat.
- It contains a 4 times higher requirement of vitamin A than carrots.
- Potassium is 3 times more than banana.
- You will be even more surprised to hear that Moringa leaves also release arsenic into the water.
- We must know some more wonderful qualities or Benefits of this miracle leaf
- Moringa leaves work just like medicine for heart patients, reduces high blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, and controls diabetes.
- 6 teaspoons of Sajna leaf / Moringa leaves / Moringa oleifera / Drumstick powder daily is in a position to provide all the calcium and iron required by a pregnant or lactating mother.
- Moringa leaves are very useful for diabetes.
- Sajna leaves are more useful than Moringa Stick.
In case of allergic problems, it is very beneficial to apply Moringa leaves to the affected area.
- Infusion of stomach and gastric is relieved by mixing one teaspoon of dry powder in water every morning.
- The pain can be relieved by applying Moringa leaves on the knees or the place where there is pain.
- Moringa flowers also have many benefits such as Increases digestion power, relieves constipation, etc.
- Anez works well as an immediate antiseptic for Moringa insect bites.
- Moringa leaves act as an anthelmintic. If you have worm problems, grind Moringa leaves or eat it with other foods.
- Moringa increases the immunity in the body, keeps the body active.
- Increases the strength of the bone which plays a role in self-defense and.
- Moringa leaves help the liver and kidneys to function properly.
- Prevents disease and keeps kidneys and liver healthy.
- Moringa leaves help keep the mother’s body healthy during pregnancy and increase breast milk without any side effects.
- Helps to reduce body weight a lot.
- Eat Moringa leaves in addition to exercise.
- According to doctors and experts, Moringa leaves and Stick are beneficial for about 300+ diseases and cure diseases.
- Moringa leaves keep the stomachs of children clean.
- Moringa leaves are also good for skin and hair.
Now let’s know about its usage
You can mix honey with Moringa leaf juice or dried powder and apply it to the face. It tightens the skin of the face and body, cleanses, and removes acne, and makes you healthy.
You can apply it within the wound area of the skin with leaf paste or powder paste. Moringa leaves also heals wounds in the skin.
Make a paste of Moringa leaf juice or dry powder and mix it with honey or massage it on the scalp. This will reduce hair loss. The scalp will get nutritional value. The head will stay cold. The hair is beautiful and thick.